Best Summer Vacation Ideas for your New Zealand Tour in 2023
They say summer time in New Zealand is quite special than anywhere else in the world. It’s the best place to have amazing outdoor activities and exhilarating summer adventures. Moreover, it is the perfect time to enjoy picnics with family and friends or go for a swim. If you have that adrenaline rush, you can always sail on a yacht in the Pacific, hike on the hills, or go glamping on holiday houses by the water. The choices are endless.
Whatever your taste may be, we have narrowed down our summer vacation list so you can enjoy the best New Zealand vacation getaways. Here are the best ideas you should consider in your next trip:
1. Waiheke Island Wine TourJust a ferry ride away from Auckland, Waiheke Island is not only famous for its beautiful beaches but also for its award-winning wines it produces there. More importantly, you have the best opportunity to check out the 30 vineyards dotted around this island. Try and sample the wines with the Bohemia Lara Wine Glass or the Luigi Bormioli Optica set.
2. Go Up the Volcanic ConeLooking for a breathtaking view of the city of Auckland? Go up the impressive volcanic cone of Mount Eden as explore the remnants of an old Maori village and enjoy the tranquil oasis of the Eden Gardens. But before you get exhausted from the long hike and climb, you may want to bring your Avanti Fluid Bottle to keep yourself hydrated or Naturals Hand and Body Lotion to nourish your sun-tanned skin.
3. Kayaking at the Cathedral CoveLooking for a bit of an adventure in the North Island? The irresistible appeal of the Cathedral Cove in the Coromandel Peninsula is calling you. This secluded cove is only accessible by the water so you have to do a lot of paddling on your kayak to enjoy a more intimate experience with your partner. While you’re at it, don’t forget to pack up a Therapy Hydrating Hand Sanitiser or an Ashley & Co Soothe Tube to protect yourself from the extreme elements at sea.
4. Enjoy a Natural Spa ExperienceIt is often said that digging your own sand spa at Hot Water Beach is a true-blue Kiwi experience. Just grab a spade, dig your way in, and soak in the warm water so you enjoy the wonderful scenery and friendly faces around you. By the time you want to move on, get your Olive Scented Soap Bar and Scullys Baby Scullywags to wash away all the sand, seaweed, and salty seawater off your body.
5. Trace the Milford TrackConsidered as one of New Zealand’s Great Walks, the Milford Track has the most incredible landscapes you will ever see along the way. The 53.5-kilometre track will take you around four days to complete as you go through the Fiordland National Park from Lake Te Anau to Sandfly Point. With all that long walk and camping here and there, you may want to pack enough food supplies with your Fresh Box small to large storage containers.
Is your vacation planning already set? There are still a lot of things to do and so many places you may want to visit. If you just follow these ideas then you will surely have a memorable summer experience this year.
Alora House is your one-stop shop for an affordable, top-notch range of specially-curated housewares and gift items from big-name brands like Avanti, Bakemaster, Dreamticket, Victorinox, and Laura Stoddart.
Its niche hotel-quality items will help you transform your property into an Airbnb-worthy rental. Check out the latest products in their collection: www.alorahouse.co.nz/collections.
- digital socials